MagneChrome (formerly IR Supplement) is a pelleted formula with chromium yeast, magnesium, turmeric, CoQ10 and more. MagneChrome is designed to support normal glucose metabolism and regulate insulin production. This supplement provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support which is critical for horses with metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis and Cushing’s Syndrome (PPID). MagneChrome should be fed with our Omneity complete mineral and vitamin.
- Insulin Sensitivity
- Metabolic Function
- Energy Balance
- Weight Management
- Antioxidant Defenses
- Laminitis Management
- Healthy Skin & Hair
- Overall Well-Being
- Immune Function
Mad Barn’s MagneChrome (formerly IR Supplement) is a concentrated, pelleted formula that provides nutritional support for horses with metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis and metabolic syndrome.
MagneChrome contains high levels of chromium, magnesium and other beneficial ingredients that support healthy metabolism and blood sugar levels. It also contains nutrients and herbs that promote antioxidant defenses and inflammation regulation.
MagneChrome is not a complete mineral and vitamin and should be fed in conjunction with Omneity – Equine Mineral and Vitamin for best results.
Alternatively, our AminoTrace+ supplement is an all-in-one mineral and vitamin formula for horses with metabolic concerns.
WHAT’S INSIDE MAGNECHROME?
MagneChrome contains a number of quality ingredients that are proven to support metabolic health:
- Crucial mineral needed for healthy metabolic function; critical for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- If magnesium is low in the cell, carbohydrate metabolism is impaired and a reduced insulin response can be triggered
- The magnesium content of the majority of equine feeds are consistently low – supplementation is very much needed for horses with metabolic syndrome.
- An essential trace mineral imperative for energy utilization.
- Glucose tolerance factor (GTF) is synthesized from dietary chromium and binds to insulin to enhance its action within the body.
- Bio-ChromeTM is a premium, organic source of chromium for efficient delivery to tissues.
- Natural antioxidant involved in energy metabolism in the cell’s mitochondria.
- Research shows that Coenzyme Q10 can combat the effects of oxidative damage and reactive oxygen species.
- Important natural antioxidant molecule that scavenges free radicals generated from metabolism and helps to maintain the integrity of cell membranes.
- Has a synergistic effect with Coenzyme Q10.
- Beneficial omega-3 fatty acid that decreases the production of inflammatory molecules in cells, resulting in better regulation of inflammation.
- Marine algae source of DHA.
- Contains curcumin, a compound considered to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.