MADBARN - Omneity Premix
Our cornerstone product, Omneity Premix has been expertly formulated to provide the ultimate mineral and vitamin nutrition for your horse. The granulated mixture contains 100% organic trace minerals, B-vitamins, amino acids, digestive enzymes and yeast. These nutrients work together to improve hoof quality, support healthy digestion and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
- Hoof Growth and Structure
- Tail, Mane and Skin Growth
- Energy Metabolism
- Microbiome and Gut Health
- Mineral Balance
- Nutrient Absorption
- Immunity & Healing
- Athletic Performance
Mad Barn’s Omneity Premix is a powdered supplement designed to provide every horse with optimal, balanced nutrition using natural, earth-grown ingredients.
Addressing everything from hoof and hair quality to digestive health to energy metabolism, thousands of horses have seen incredible results with Omneity Premix.
Our best-selling equine supplement has been expertly formulated to deliver complete mineral and vitamin needs for your horse, containing 100% organic trace minerals, B-vitamins, digestive enzymes and active yeast cultures.
Omneity Premix also includes essential amino acids – the building blocks of protein – that are commonly lacking in the horse’s diet. It contains the top three limiting amino acids – lysine, methionine and threonine – to ensure optimal protein synthesis, improved top line, muscling, immunity and health.
WHY USE OMNEITY PREMIX
Omneity Premix addresses your horse’s comprehensive nutritional needs in four primary ways:
Complete mineral and vitamin premix
- Balanced to provide all necessary nutrients in a forage-only diet or compliment a grain feeding program.
Complete B-vitamin fortification
- Biotin levels clinically proven to improve hoof quality.
- Stress, high grain diets and intense exercise all reduce hind gut production of B-vitamins, the complete profile ensures adequate supply.
100% organic/chelated trace minerals
- Inorganic minerals commonly used can negatively interact with each other, reducing absorption. They have also been shown to inhibit digestive enzyme activity.
Enzymes, amino acids & live yeast culture
- Improves digestion and prevents digestive upset.